2.6.9-rc2-mm2: 3ware card info not in /proc/scsi

From: Glenn Johnson
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 11:16:50 EST

I have a 3Ware-7500 series card. I was trying the 2.6.9-rc2-mm2 kernel
and discovered that the 3dmd utility was not working. A little poking
around revealed that the cause was because the 3Ware directory was not
in /proc/scsi, even though I have CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS=y in my config
file. The 3dmd utility works fine with mainline 2.6.9-rc2 and it worked
with the 2.6.8-mm series of kernels. Those kernels have a 3w-xxxx
directory in /proc/scsi.

Thanks.

--
Glenn Johnson