From: Christer Weinigel
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 16:52:25 EST

Hans Reiser <reiser@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Christer Weinigel wrote:

> reiser4 does not support streams, it supports files that can do what
> streams do. cp -r does not currently lose files.

I'm not talking about reiser4 only. I'm interested in semantics that
can be sanely apply to reiser4, NTFS, HFS, or any other file system
that supports XATTRS.

I relize that resier4 is your baby and you're only interested in it,
but I'm much more interested in linux in general.

/Christer

Freelance consultant specializing in device driver programming for Linux
Christer Weinigel <christer@xxxxxxxxxxx> http://www.weinigel.se