linux-2.6.9-rc1-bk11/driver/char/drm/gamma_drm.c does not compile

From: Adam J. Richter
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 21:56:40 EST

drivers/char/drm/gramm_drm.c compiled under bk10, but fails
to compile under bk11. I think the bad patch was "DRM initial function
table support", at the URL
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=109395880025924&w=2 .

It looks like gamma_driver_register_fns() tries to set some
nonexistant fields in dev->fn_tbl to point to some nonexistant
subroutines. I would guess that the lines from gamma_dma.c can just
be deleted, but perhaps this compile error indicates some more
substantial version skew.

drivers/char/drm/gamma_dma.c: In function `gamma_driver_register_fns':
drivers/char/drm/gamma_dma.c:943: error: structure has no member named `dma_flush_block_and_flush'
drivers/char/drm/gamma_dma.c:944: error: structure has no member named `dma_flush_unblock'

Adam J. Richter \ /
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | g g d r a s i l