Re: kernel 2.6.8 pwc patches and counterpatches

From: Arjan van de Ven
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 01:58:09 EST

> A license is a license. We can't just obey a single driver's author's
> daily mood. (And for those who don't know: IAAL. Fact.)

Since you are a lawyer you know what "moral rights" are. And since you
know what those are, I assume you did the same research about moral
rights in the Netherlands (the country the PWC work was created) as I
did and noticed that this issue isn't as black and white as you claim in
your simplification I quoted above...