RE: --- (or anyone else) one small i2c question.

From: Reinder
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 00:43:38 EST

Hm, Greg must be on virtual holiday.

Yoo-hoo?

Anyone else, then alive?

I hope open source doesn't mean "Closed community :)"
Here I am. I want to contribute some code. But I need some help, because not
everything can be done alone on this planet. Sometimes you need guidance.

It's better to talk, and send people away on a search, then to ignore
people.

And all I want is some small help with i2c.

Reinder.