2.6 pagesize, block size limits?

From: Lucas Jackson
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 11:40:20 EST

I'm planning on upgrading a RH AS3 2.4.21 kernel to 2.6.7 on an AMD Opteron box (2 CPU), for use with oracle 10g.
I know 2.4 had a pagesize of something like 4k (?)..i'm wondering how this changes in 2.6 on a 64-bit box? I'm wanting to use XFS with 16kb stripes (direct and async io, if possible), and am hoping i won't hit some kind of kernel limit that's gonna bottleneck that for me.
I don't plan on using a raw device either.

Thanx,

-Tony