Re: PATCH Trivial fix for xconfig

From: Chris Lingard
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 11:14:08 EST

On Monday 19 July 2004 15:09, Roman Zippel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Chris Lingard wrote:
> > When qt is installed in /usr, then there is no need to set and
> > export QTDIR; but make xconfig expects this.
>
> What distribution are you using? This would mean all qt header files are
> directly in /usr/include.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

RedHat or Linux from Scratch. Used to install qt in /opt/qt-version
but now put qt, KDE, kitchen sink in /usr. So all the headers do
go in /usr/include :-)

> You just broke xconfig for Debian and RH systems.

My RedHat system has QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.1 in the environment,
(this was set up by the distro, and is not a hack by me).

Sorry I do not know about Debian.

My Linux from Scratch system never has QTDIR set because everything
is in /usr.

Chris Lingard