Re: Via Velocity Concerns

From: augustus
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 07:10:52 EST

I just tried his 2.6.8-rc1-mm1 and it doesn't fix it. In fact, EHCI USB
support seems to hang. I disabled it and it booted to the same point as
before and kernel paniced. FYI, the driver also didn't compile cleanly.
I had to add a member to a struct to get it to compile correctly. I'll
get you specifics on that if needed but it's very easy to spot if you
attempt to compile the driver. Where should I go from here? I can work
on getting the info from the panic but since the system is almost dead at
that point cutting and pasting is not an option.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager
augustus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx