Re: Autoregulate swappiness & inactivation

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 11:04:05 EST

Con Kolivas wrote:

/me hides

Umm sorry the control systems I look at are physiological and tend to be exponential, so ignore me.

No. I see no reason to disregard your understanding of biological control systems. Millions of years of evolution have fine-tuned some very complex and robust control feedback systems. While I wouldn't suggest that they're the only way to do the job, they're something that we should definately pay attention to.

Frankly, I think the cross-pollination that you bring from your background in medicine can do nothing but help us.