Re: 2.6.7-mm6

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 18:56:32 EST

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 04:12:56PM -0700, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> Unfortunately this didn't repair it. Bootlog attached. The failure to
> respond to "send brk" indicates deadlock with interrupts disabled.

It may also help to know that I did bisection search on 2.6.7-mm* that
had various contents of bk-input split out; in those, the offending
patch was revealed to be input-serio-sysfs-intergration.patch which
I think corresponds to:
# ChangeSet
# 2004/06/29 01:28:53-05:00 dtor_core@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
# Input: serio sysfs integration
# Signed-off-by: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@xxxxxxx>

or one of the csets nearby in the consolidated bk-input.patch

-- wli