Re: APM realy sucks on 2.6.x

From: Keith Duthie
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 10:19:26 EST

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Sebastian Kloska wrote:

> Does this bug freeze the machine ? Or just block
> the outputting program ?

The machine remains completely usable except for sound; the outputting
program is stuck in uninterruptible sleep, and hence is unkillable. I've
dug up my patch (which is against 2.6.5, but should patch cleanly with any
other 2.6, as it's merely a one liner), and will submit it in a separate
email.

--
Just because it isn't nice doesn't make it any less a miracle.
http://users.albatross.co.nz/~psycho/ O- -><-