Re: [autofs] Badness in interruptible_sleep_on

From: Paul Jakma
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 17:52:00 EST

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Ian Kent wrote:

> Not sure what needs to be done about this Paul.
>
> I eliminated the interruptible_sleep_on in my autofs4 patches long
> ago. The current updates are in 2.6.6-rc3-mm2.

Ah excellent news. I'm using Arjan van de Ven's 2.6.3-1.96 kernel at
the moment. So that problem will dissappear with a kernel update at
some stage. Thanks!

PS: Arjan, any chance of a kernel with davej's NFS stack fixes and
the autofs badness fixes? would be much appreciated!

regards,
--
Paul Jakma paul@xxxxxxxx paul@xxxxxxxxx Key ID: 64A2FF6A
warning: do not ever send email to spam@xxxxxxxxxx