Re: [BUG][2.6.5 final][e100/ee100pro] NETDEV_WATCHDOG Timeout -Relatedto i2c interface?

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 16:03:53 EST

Shawn Starr wrote:
Ok, this is strange, I put in an external 10/100 PRO S Adaptor, and im not
getting anymore eth0 timeouts, I would only get eth0 timeouts on the ONBOARD
nic if I enabled the lm80 sensor driver.. I don't know what to say, the
onboard nic would work fine without lm80 being loaded?

Is there some sort of race condition that the onboard 10/100 PRO is doing ?

If i2c is killing the network, sounds like it's diddling something on the motherboard it shouldn't...

Jeff