Re: NVIDIA and 2.6.4?

From: Sid Boyce
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 20:32:35 EST

Max Valdez wrote:

That's weird:
uname -a
Linux garaged 2.6.4-rc2-mm1 #1 SMP Wed Mar 10 20:27:04 CST 2004 i686 Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

$ lsmod | grep nv
nvidia 2075144 12

Running KDE, using kdm, with nvidia module, no problem, I notice a slight difference on fonts, but I dont know if it's my imagination.

Been using nvidia modules for quite a few 2.6.x kernels, most of them mmX. without problems

Max

Something strange happened, I shall try 2.6.4-mm1 shortly to see if it is still the same. I reckon though that I've suffered a filesystem corruption.
Regards
Sid.

--
Sid Boyce .... Hamradio G3VBV and keen Flyer
Linux Only Shop.