RE: per device queues for cciss 2.6.0

From: Miller, Mike (OS Dev)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 18:41:42 EST

The command buffer as it is now is per hba. We realize that there may be issues with volumes being starved out but the change was done to make the current driver work with multiple logical volumes. When we move to per logical volume locking scheme we can also implement a per logical volume command structure.

Thanks,
mikem