[OT] Copyright infringement by Walmart?

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 06:15:45 EST

Hello, Linus

Don't know, if I am the first, perhaps not. But I couldn't resist. Just
found in today's junk-mail pack an advertisement by Walmart-Germany of
"Linux Vollwaschmittel" - a washing powder:-)) The question in the subject
is because I am not, really, sure - maybe they did license it
appropriately?:-) Anyway, now you know it, I am holding this paper in my
hands, and I am going to keep it this time:-) As you know, Walmart is an
American supermarket, if it matters. And should I say - I was amazed and
amused!:-))

Regards
Guennadi
---