Re: 2.6.3 - 8139too timeout debug info

From: Nick Warne
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 06:13:39 EST

> > Umm.. Looks like chip registers is normal, but TX/RX interrupt doesn't
> > happen. (BTW, there isn't rtl8139_open on debuginfo.txt. Was it already
> > scrolled?)
> >
> > The following patch (incremental patch) is some part reverts to
> > 2.6.2. Is behavior changed?
>
> Oops, wrong patches. Please try these.

OK, I applied patch01 first - same problems. Then I applied patch02
_over_ patch01. Still same results.

I am not sure if you meant me to apply over the first debug patch you
sent? Here, I just applied to standard 2.6.3 > 8139too.c file with
RTL8139_NDEBUG 1 set.

With these patched dmesg gets flooded - and I have real trouble
trying to do anything on the box with the timeout issues.

http://www.linicks.net/8139too_debug/patch01_02_info.txt

Thanks,

Nick

--