pnp missing proc entries?

From: Mark Hindley
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 02:46:31 EST

Hi,

I have just switched to 2.6 and am trying to resolve and irq conflict
between a sound card and internal modem.

Looking in Documentation/pnp.txt there should be files in
proc/bus/isapnp/<node>/{id,resources,options}.

However all I have is plain node at /proc/bnus/isapnp/<node> that dumps
some binary data.

Is the documentation out of date? I can see the calls to make the
missing nodes in pnp_add_device() but can't find it called from
anywhere. Is this a deliberate omission?

Thanks

Mark