Re[2]: e1000 problems in 2.6.x

From: Elikster
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 03:19:48 EST

Hello Bill,

You are not alone. It happened to all boxes with Intel E1000 network cards and integrated. It happened on 2.6.2 kernel version and I downgraded back to 2.4.24 version and it was running fine. The problems I experienced is network lag and lot of network disconnects and such. It is the kernel 2.6.2 that this problem showed up.

I haven't tried the latest versions yet that Linus just released to see if they fixed that issue yet.

--
Best regards,
Elikster mailto:elik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx