Re: Infiniband thread(s) and etiquette.

From: Pete Zaitcev
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 21:03:05 EST

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:58:00 +0000
David Woodhouse <dwmw2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However, people keep starting _new_ threads on the same subject.

Dude, I was subscribed to Infiniband-general until a week ago, and
I had to fish their messages out from +spam.html folder. This is quite
beyond repair. Just killfile with subject regex and be done with it.

> I think it's time the list started to automatically bounce messages with
> 'Re: ' in the subject line but lacking any form of references.

Might be a good idea, althoug you know, it's pretty tough to extract
references if Nate's gateway at post-office ate them. And I cannot
live without NNTP.

-- Pete