2.4.24-ck1

From: Eric Hustvedt
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 02:56:46 EST

Updated the ck patchset.

http://www.plumlocosoft.com/kernel/

Includes:
O(1) scheduler with batch scheduling, interactivity
Preemptible kernel
Low Latency
Read Latency2
Variable Hz
64bit jiffies
Supermount-NG v1.2.11
Bootsplash v3.0.7
POSIX ACL/xattr v0.8.65
XFS file system v1.3.1

Added:
- POSIX ACLs and extended attribute support for ext2/ext3.

Updated:
- Resynced with the upstream patches, which picked up various fixes.
- Supermount-NG updated to latest version.

Pending:
- GRsec update
- Support for non-x86 architectures. I figure that I will need to
backport the low-level support for the O1 scheduler. If anyone can point
me towards existing patches, that would be very appreciated.

Notes:
- XFS and ACLs are compile tested only. Please test carefully before
using in production environment.

--
Eric Hustvedt <lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>