Re: file system technical comparisons

From: venom
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 07:06:13 EST

What would be interesting is a new comparison between reiserFS reiser4 and
latest XFS. To be onest I think ext3, with or withou HTree, obsolete, but it is
abvious if you consider its origins, while I do not speack about JFS, since
technically is interesting, but then the bench I did, more than an year ago,
were not untisiasmant, and it was buggy when in a DIR there were too many
"small" files.

Luigi