Re: RFC - tarball/patch server in BitKeeper

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 20:54:35 EST

Hey, Pavel, do me a favor and take me off the cc list. I've unsubscribed
from the Linux kernel list, this is a good example of why. No sense of
humor on your part, and you are whining about a license on a 200 line
chunk of code. Any decent programmer could have reimplemented it in
less time than it took you to complain.

--
---