Re: DevFS vs. udev

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 17:06:28 EST

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 12:34:29PM -0500, Mark Mielke wrote:

> I blame the udev people for this thread. :-)

I blame all of the Gentoo users for this thread, and the ability for
them to constantly dig up old threads that have been hashed out many
times in the past without ever checking the archives.

I need more egg-nog...

greg k-h

(yeah, it's probably not _all_ gentoo people, but it sure seems like the
majority of them sure are wed to devfs for some strange reason...)