Re: hmm..

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 18:14:21 EST

On Monday 22 December 2003 15:10, John Dee wrote:
>I know you guys have already probably seen this.. figured I'd share
> with the class, so the big kids can tear it apart.
>http://lwn.net/Articles/64052/
>enjoy.
>-

I checked several of those files as far back as 2.4.18, the oldest
that still exists on my machine.

None of those files I checked contain any credits to anybody. And,
noting the last message wherein the poster quoted contrary statements
made by SCO many years ago, I'd make the assumption that any judge
capable of common sense would toss this, with prejudice, meaning they
cannot change a couple of words and refile the suit. Or at least
thats how I understand it. OTOH, I'm not the judge.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M