RE: Error mounting root fs on 72:01 using Promise FastTrak TX2000 (PDC20271)

From: Nicklas Bondesson
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 08:39:22 EST

Do I have to include anything else than this??

<*> ATA/IDE/MFM/RLL support
IDE, ATA and ATAPI Block devices -->
<*> PROMISE PDC202{68|69|70|71|75|76|77} support (NEW)
[*] Special FastTrack Feature

<*> Support for IDE Raid Controllers (EXPERIMENTAL)
<*> Support Promise software RAID (Fasttrak(tm)) (EXPERIMENTAL)

/Nicke