Re: make htmldocs

From: Thomas Horsten
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 14:38:30 EST

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 15:09, Karel Kulhavý wrote:

> Again, please tell me, how to compile Linux Kernel HTML Documentation.

You know, Linux is a collaborative effort and you seem to think you can come in here
and order people around.

If you want this included in the documentation, by all means, do the research, come
up with a formula, add it to the README and submit a patch to Linus.

Thanks.

PS: I know - "Don't feed the trolls".. I won't write any more in this thread.