Re: gcc -msoft-float [Was: Linux 2.6.0-test7 - stability freeze]

From: Meelis Roos
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 08:16:58 EST

TW> This is a framebuffer driver and like all fbdev-related stuff it is
TW> properly maintained in the fbdev-tree, waiting to merged into mainline.

Since James seems busy, someone should step up, split these changes into
patches, test (or let people test) them separately and submit to kernel.
Of course in coordination with James, he knows hat should be stable and
what not. I would take this myself by have not enough time.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@xxxxxxxx)