test5+ bombing on uhci-hcd

From: Jack Bowling
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 13:49:21 EST

I suspect there are a few RHers tracking the mainline test kernels. If
so, has anybody run into a problem with uhci-hcd loading? My RH 8 box hangs
instantly with no way of recovery except for a reset. This started with
test5 and continues with test6. According to the changelogs there have
been many USB changes in the past couple of releases as to be expected.
But I'll make a diff and try to wade through it anyway. Just thought I'd
put out an initial feeler.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg@xxxxxxx