Problems with airo/airo_cs since test4-bk2

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 22:02:25 EST

Since test4-bk2 I've still had increasing problems with the
airo/airo_cs driver... test4-bk2 operates but generates an awful lot of
frame errors... I've tried test5-bk1 , bk3 and bk5 and they fail to even
be able to associate with the AP at all and totally unusable... As soon
as the driver and/or card are removed it causes an oops unlike earlier
test versions which would just lock the whole machine up...

Has anyone else been noticing these problems with a Cisco Aironet 350?
I've got it in a Sony Vaio PCG-C1MWP and use it on two networks which
use either a LinkSys WAP11 or an Orinoco AP-1000 with the same
results...

Regards,
Jeremy