Re: 2.6.0test4 ACPI with nForce2 "success"

From: Resident Boxholder
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 00:42:52 EST

Instead of turning the apic off in bios like I'm doing, either smp code or today's patch to turn apic off before on might do it for you. I have to do something with apic to get my pci netcard to work and not get "irq disabled". pci=noacpi wasn't it for me. Turning apic off in bios or using smp code on uniprocessor is not all, I disable everything to get errors and lockups to stop. Power management works. UDMA6 and irq unmasking and ide options work.