Re: SCO's "proof"

From: Con Kolivas
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 08:07:41 EST

On Friday 22 August 2003 19:36, P. Christeas wrote:

> >> What is the language on "System V" code ? ;-)
> >
> >English using a Greek font.
> >
> >Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
> > Geert (\Gamma\epsilon\epsilon\rho\tau)
>
> The font is not any Greek font. It is the M$ 'Symbol' one. Other fonts
> would not have this effect at all.
>
> It seems that the misplaced font is the result of much tampering ;) .
> Moreover, this could mostly happen in a M$ machine. Some comment on SCO
> about this ?

Since greek characters are easy for me to read here is said conversion since
people are curious:

As part of the kernel evolution towards modular naming, the
functions malloc and mfree are being renamed to pmalloc and pmfree
Compatibility will be maintained by the following assembler code:
(also see mfree/pmfree below)