Kernel 2.4 and 2.6 disagree about NFSEXP_CROSSMNT - upward incompatibility, please fix

From: Chip Salzenberg (chip@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 13:23:32 EST

According to Steve Dickson:
> It seems in nfs-utils-1.05 (actually it happen in 1.0.4)
> the NFSEXP_CROSSMNT define was changed to 0x4000 ....

This looks like an actual kernel incompatibility 2.4 <-> 2.6, as
the 2.4 and 2.6 trees disagree about the value of NFSEXP_CROSSMNT.

> So could please add this patch that simply switchs the bits
> so NFSEXP_CROSSMNT stays the same and the new NFSEXP_NOHIDE define
> gets the higher bit?

And 2.6's include/linux/nfsd/export.h needs the same fix. This needs
to go in before the 2.6.0 release or nfs-utils is in deep kimchi.

--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>