Re: 2.6.0-test2+Util-linux/cryptoapi

From: Frank v Waveren (fvw@var.cx)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:37:18 EST

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 03:20:48PM +1000, James Morris wrote:
> > Owch. But I assume this didn't sneak in since the testing cryptoAPI
> > patches? Or have the algorithms been redone?
> I'm not sure what you mean.
I'm currently using hvr's testing cryptoAPI patches for 2.4.x, and I
have a block device encrypted with 256 bits serpent. This cannot be
correctly decrypted with linux-2.6.0-test2. Has something in the use
of serpent changed since then (or has block numbering changed again)?
Or should I go bug-hunting?

--
Frank v Waveren                                      Fingerprint: 21A7 C7F3
fvw@[var.cx|stack.nl|chello.nl] ICQ#10074100            1FF3 47FF 545C CB53