Looking for China Supplier?

From: ÖÁͨÐÅÏ¢×ÊÔ (ztinfo@pub.guangzhou.gd.cn)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 03:04:56 EST

Looking for China Supplier?

Come and visit us: http://www.trade-ok.com

Dear Sirs,

INFO-LINK Co., Ltd., attached to CCPIT (China Council for The Promotion of International Trade), is a leading trade facilitator by providing the information of the most active China suppliers to the worldwide buyers through magazines, CD-ROMs.

Our trading website( www.trade-ok.com.) aggregates and formats industry-specific China supplier and products. It covers 14 categories, thousands of products, offers efficient two-way communication via powerful inquiry-quotation system.

Register now! Enjoy our free buyer membership service.