Re: NFS server broken in 2.4.22-pre6?

From: Matt C (wago@phlinux.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:50:53 EST

I don't know if this is related or not, but I noticed that on old
redhat-6.2 (glibc-2.1.3) systems, portmap dies instantly under 2.4.21+
kernels. Older 2.4.18 kernels worked fine. It exits with -EBADF. I can get
a complete strace if that's interesting. I tested the portmap binary from
redhat-7.2 (which works under redhat-7.2) in the 6.2 environment, and it
had the same problem, so it's not portmap itself.

-matt c