Scheduling while atomic in ACPI (caused by IDE) with 2.6.0-test{1,2-mm1}

From: Mike Fedyk (mfedyk@matchmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:47:46 EST

Hi,

I plugged in a bad ide drive (well, it will be going bad soon, as it has
some relocated blocks), but it has been working perfectly on all of the 2.4
kernels I've tried, until I just tried it with 2.6.0-test1 and
2.6.0-test2-mm1.

I get an oops in acpi just before it calls start_kernel, but it goes away
once I unplug the IDE drive (of course after powering down the system).

I wasn't able to capture the oops yet, but I thought I'd post this to see if
anyone has already seen this.

Mike