Re: The Well-Factored 386

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 17:30:55 EST

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:27:37 +0200
Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw@ithnet.com> wrote:

> I have not read any complaints (1 pro)

People send me complaints about him every time he posts.
And I don't care if you don't like my attitude, my job as
list manager is not to be liked by people or to have them
like my attitude. My job is to keep the lists clean.

I told people last week that I was going to start cracking down on
this. And I was absolutely serious. I know that linux-kernel is
often a very unnice place to be subscribed, and I am going to change
that.

I publicly asked him NICELY to stop his postings, and he responded
with his description of why his x86 assembler written in bash is so
great. I have zero sympathy for people who act that way.