Re: The Well-Factored 386

From: Stephan von Krawczynski (skraw@ithnet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 17:27:37 EST

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:33:00 -0700
"David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:33:58 -0400
> "Rick A. Hohensee" <rickh@capaccess.org> wrote:
>
> > Rick Hohensee July 2003
> >
> > Why, Rick? WHY?
>
> Rick, I wish you luck finding another machine with lists to
> infiltrate.
>
> Because you're not going to do it on vger.kernel.org any more.
> Bye bye.

Dave, I have to tell you I don't like your attitude shown in this case. Surely
you can argue Rick does not really stay on a specific topic, but on the other
hand he does not really flood the list, does he? I mean, compared to (name
deleted)s' PR bubbles he is really low volume.
Besides I have not read any complaints (1 pro) - only yours. Which leads me to
think you kill him only because you don't like the man - and not really because
of his writing - and because you _can_. This does not feel alright for me.
Don't get me wrong, I am no Rick-fan, I don't know him and have no idea why he
is really talking about his favourite topics. But I honour his right to speak
up just like anybody else, even if it looks more like a "brainstorming" than
constructive talking.

Regards,
Stephan