Re: [kernel 2.6.0-test1: Fails to load anymodules

From: Matias Alejo Garcia (linux@matiu.com.ar)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 04:05:39 EST

Hi Manjunathan,
        The new module-tools uses /etc/modprobe.conf instead of
/etc/modules.conf, so you need to upgrade your old configuration. There
is a script for that @ the module-init web.

        Also, I have installed 'module-init-tools version 0.9.11a'
for 2.6.0t1.(you can check the installed version with modprobe -V)

        Hope this helps,
matías