Re: [TRIVIAL] kill annoying submenus in fs/Kconfig

From: Randy.Dunlap (rddunlap@osdl.org)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 22:09:03 EST

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:55:44 +0200 Tomas Szepe <szepe@pinerecords.com> wrote:

| Patch against -bk3.
|
| --

Let me begin by saying that I find the menu arrangement (both before
and after this patch) highly subjective.

I.e., there's not necessarily a right or wrong. (RR:)
I.e., in the absence of further input, some maintainer can decide. :)

Given the above:
I prefer short menus. I find them more readable, with less clutter.
So I don't mind them the way that they currently are.

OTOH, I don't care strongly either way. I think that we should
care more about how non-developers use and see 'make *config'
than how kernel developers use and see it.

--
~Randy
| http://developer.osdl.org/rddunlap/ | http://www.xenotime.net/linux/ |