RE: Does sysfs really provides persistent hardware path to device s?

From: Downing, Thomas (Thomas.Downing@ipc.com)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 14:18:43 EST

I also have an SDDR-31. My best experiences with it have been,
well, horrible. But the same is true of that device under
WinBlows 2000 or XP.

Last time I used it was 2.5.6x something (I patched the bios
on the device that uses flash to allow me to load a new linux
image to the flash in situ.) I guess I'll try again.