Re: Switching to the OSL License, in a dual way.

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 22:18:32 EST

I've looked into this and I think if you dig into you'll find that this
stuff is all claused in "if they don't provide the API's to interoperate".

It's a moot point anyway because by the time anyone has come anywhere near
to reverse engineering what we do today we'll be years beyond that. In
some ways, that's fine, either we keep moving or die. I can live with that.
On the other hand, I'm not about to hand our IP out on a silver platter.
Be legal or be in court...

--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com          http://www.bitmover.com/lm