Re: Firewire

From: Ben Collins (bcollins@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 09:29:26 EST

> What does no_waiter indicate? That a packet should not have a response?

Yeah. Which is usually the case for a successful ack packet. Something
is clearing the list of pending packets, but I'm not sure what. Please
revert the patches thus far and apply this patch. It should tell us
where pending_packets is getting changed.

My best guess right now is that abort_timedouts is killing packets from
the pending list too quickly. We'll cross that bridge when we see the
results here.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/