Re: Promise SATA driver GPL'd

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:45:43 EST

Don't "FEEL" cause I do not give a damn about what people "FEEL".
Don't "SHARE", cause it is usually followed by "FEELINGS".

I do have an interest in what people "think", and can use for logical
discussion.

The moment anyone goes to "because I feel" or "just because I", they can
no longer think.

If you want to "SHARE" something, how about a "doughnut", but keep your
feelings to yourself and express thoughts. Thoughts on how to protect and
defend the ideas of the OSC are good. Your compasion subjected "on" me
refusing to yield to your "feel good" crap, don't need it. Return to
Sender.

Later

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group