Re: Linux 2.4.21-pre6 (about PPC32)

From: Ricardo Galli (gallir@uib.es)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 09:55:55 EST

> Support Radeon 9K variants in radeonfb.
>
> Well...
>
> I have a bunch of quite important radeonfb updates (including all
> these new chipset support stuffs) that are waiting for Ani (the
> maintainer) to send them to Marcelo.

I don't know how they are related to you benX version available via rsync,
but in ben9 the X server goes to a loop right after resuming on a iBook
G3-500 with 7500-M. I was reported it happens also on G3-800 with radeon.

Also, dmasound stopped working in the G3-500, it gives a "No space left in
device" error while trying to write to /dev/dsp. My last working version
is 2.4.20-rc1-ben0. I think I already reported to you, but just in case.

Regards,

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34