Re: [STATUS 2.5] October 30, 2002

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 17:36:15 EST

   From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / $B5HF#1QL@(B <yoshfuji@linux-ipv6.org>
   Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:55:35 +0900 (JST)

> o in 2.5.45 IPsec support (Alexey Kuznetsov, Dave Miller, USAGI team)

   How is the status of IPsec for IPv6?

It will be done after ipv4 side is fully functional.

     - IPv6 source address selection; which will be mandated by the
       node requirement.

We told you several times how this USAGI patch is not currently in an
acceptable form and needs to be reimplemented via the routing code.

     - IPsec for IPv6

Alexey and I will implement this, it is basically reading RFCs and
typing at the keyboard, no more.

     - several enhancements on specification conformity
       (neighbour discovery etc.)

Where are these patches? I've applied everything you've submitted.