Re: The end of embedded Linux?

From: Xcytame@yahoo.es
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 20:23:43 EST

As you said in a e-mail before, and also mentioned in the very
interesting book "Linux Device Drivers" By Alessandro Rubini & Jonathan
Corbet , things should be done in the most simplest way. The reasons are
both avoid rewriting of code in order to optimize it, and also when
things are small you can control them better and therefore your
hardware is better accesed.

Sorry about this little note from a kernel newbie to all the developers
out there if it makes you feel offended in some way.