Re: The end of embedded Linux?

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 19:46:14 EST

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Gigi Duru wrote:

> It's not about what I do not do, it's about what YOU
> do (I'm not talking to you personally, but to the
> hacker community as a whole). The kernel core didn't
> jump to 270KB compressed because I didn't do
> something.

While that is true, you have to keep in mind that the
kernel size won't go back to 270 kB _unless_ you (or
other embedded people) do something.

Do you care enough about the problem to help working
on a solution, or do you only care enough to complain
but not to fix ? ;)

regards,

Rik

Spamtraps of the month: september@surriel.com trac@trac.org