Re: New BK License Problem?

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 19:45:32 EST

> Good question, does Larry have any objections to people
> exporting stuff from bitkeeper as patches and making those
> patches available for download ? ;)
>
> I'm pretty sure he doesn't, since Linus and Marcelo are
> doing exactly this.

Right. I'd make a fuss if it were someone who was also working on
Subversion, yeah, for the obvious reasons. That's why that clause
is in there. On the other hand, if Ben was ftping all the csets from
your machine and shoving them into Subversion there isn't a darn thing
I can do about it, it's not my data. So you're fine.

--
---